The DAV Electronics BG2 Mic-Pre offers four channels of the BG1 Decca Heritage mic-preamp designed by D.A.V.
Hand-made in the UK It offers switched gain controls for high accuracy level setting, level indication, switchable high pass filters and input pads.
DAV Electronics BG2 Mic-Pre Main Features:
- Gain range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB - +40dB]
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- High pass filter: 68Hz @ 12dB per octave
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- Phase reversal: All channels (Switchable) Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu.
- Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- Level Indication: Red LED +18dBu - Green LED +8dBu - Can be pre-set for your operating level
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- 48v phantom: All channels (Switchable)
- Connectors: IEC mains, XLR's on rear
- 26dB pads: All channels (Switchable)
- Dimensions: 19" 1U rack mount.
- Depth = 150mm